Design My Own Art Project
In this project we had free rein on what we could potentially do, I personally am a Japanese animation fan and wanted to how my learning of watching and drawing by showing it in an anime representation of my self (with a few modifications of my own).
Here is the beginning work I did to improve my skills that I didn't have down yet.
Here is another showing my drawings on trying to find a good way to show a realistic human body and head.
But as a final Product I made my self in the best way I could.....with a sword.
All in all this project was very fun and creative, I enjoyed it a lot.
In this project I was with my partner Owen Otoole in creating this video. We first where tasked to layout the video and find resources like the website we used (https://fracfocus.org/chemical-use/what-chemicals-are-used )to learn of what kinds of minerals and acidic properties was inside fracking fluid 43. We then found sources like Mr. Baizel and Mr. Olsen to interview as well as others opinions to help and continue the video. In the end it was a great project that taught me how to use movie maker and other things like setting my mind to get to work faster.
Stop-Motion Animation Mini-Project
Final Logo: This is the final image I used to show to public.
In this project I learned quite a bit about Logos and their hidden messages. For example the logo of of Baskin Robins, the B has a 3 in it and the R has a 1 in it, symbolizing their 31 flavors.
And in this project it actually helped me a lot because I've always wanted my own logo and this project helped me get started so I can Copyright this logo myself.
In the process I put my first two options in an app that could go through different filters, so by the end I had to choose between about 15 different styles and in the end I choose this one to be on the normal front view and another for a second choice for other advertising. It is the second Logo on the right.
Now on the right (Third Picture) this is what I would make on a normal Shirt. Now the shirt was originally white and I edited the texture on it. I thought the little extra texture would help bring out the Logo, though the balance kinda is more on the texture I sill think it looks good.
Self Portrait Project
In the self Portrait Project we learned about the Pen tool in Adobe Illistrater.
- When is art criticism vital, and when is it beside the point?
- To what extent does a work of art depend on the artist’s point of view?
- To what extent does a work of art depend on the viewer’s point of view?
- Why is it important to understand the intentions behind an artwork? A self-portrait in particular?
- How are the characteristics and expressive features of art and design used to create a self-portrait?
- What problem solving skills are employed in making visual reflections of self?
- Visual arts rely on reflective processes to create new and evolved works of art through introspection, collaboration, global connections, experimentations, and research. In what ways did you accomplish these skills through out this project?
The landscape project was a mini project to help learn about Photoshop more and the tools. In the mini project we learned about Foreground, Middle ground, and Background. Foreground is the most prominent feature and Middle ground is the middle feature, so not the most prominent but just the middle and lastly Background is the more blurry and far out feature.